- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or
reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it
up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your
employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching.